Friday, September 11, 2009

Sublime Saturdays #1

Okay, so today starts my weekly prompt once again. I've decided to name it Sublime Saturdays, at least for the moment, though that may change. Dictionary.com defines Sublime as:

~adjective;

1. elevated or lofty in thought, language, etc.: Paradise Lost is sublime poetry.

2.
impressing the mind with a sense of grandeur or power; inspiring awe, veneration, etc.: Switzerland has sublime scenery.


There are other definitions, but I felt these suited my purposes well enough. To me there is nothing more Sublime than writing. So, on with the prompt.

Write a piece that uses the 5 senses and these 3 words:

element
fate
ponderous

Happy writing!

Jane

2 comments:

robin said...

Mine's up here:
http://robins-writing.blogspot.com/2009/09/coincidental-meeting.html

Thanks Jane :)

Jane Doe said...

Robin~ You are very welcome, thanks for participating!