Friday, March 21, 2008

Free For All Saturday #1

Yes, I'm a day early, so sue me. For this week's Saturday Free For All, I'm posting an image prompt. I found this picture on my computer and I really like it. I don't know where online I found it and if it is a copyrighted image, please forgive me, and leave a comment so I can give you credit for it.

So, craft your poem, story, essay, or whatever around this image and then leave a link to your post so we can all enjoy it.

Have a great weekend everyone!



2 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

This image is utterly wonderful! I have so many thoughts, I barely know where to begin!

Love this kind of problem when creativity is actually bursting!

Gemma

Sherry said...

I'm way behind this week!! This was fun!

http://thejournalsofthemeanderingmuse.blogspot.com/2008/03/do-you-see-what-i-see.html