Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Links and My Other Blogs

Slowly but surely I've been building this blog. I've been adding links to other writing prompt sites, other writing blogs, and soon to come, personal blogs I love. They are not yet complete lists as I have not made requests to everyone I want to add to it yet, and I'm waiting for responses from others. If you are a regular reader of any of my blogs and would like to be added to my blogroll, just leave a comment. All that I ask is that you link to at least one of my blogs in return.

I hope to attract many new writers to this blog, so if you participate in it, please spread the word. The more writers that participate the better.

For those of you who don't know of all my other blogs here is a complete list:

Stuperhero Extraordinaire

Insanity Personified (aka Jane Doe's Musings)

Jane's Writing

Thank you for reading!

Jane

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can add my blog, rooted.

Just click on my name to reach there!

Sherry said...

Thank you for including me Jane!

Jane Doe said...

You're welcome Sherry!

And you've been added too Gautami!

Have a great weekend!